Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012

Its that time again. Time for a new year. Time for changes phyisical and mental. I take this very seriously especially after the year I've had. There was a lot of good and a ton of bad. It was deffinently a learning experience and I'm still learning every day. Learning the hard way is usually the only thing that works for me.
SO, with that being said, I am gonna make some new changes this coming year. I am going to continue to get my body on point the way I feel it should be, because its what I want. Gonna do more painting, I've been slacking the past month or 2. I want to get more tattooes on myself for sure. Mentaly I need to get my self straightened out. Its beean a super emotional year. I'm not down to have next year be a repeat at all. No more bickering and fighting. No more jealousy or anger or whatever. I'm done with all that. I'm gonna be 30 in a couple months I'm not gonna argue like a 15 year old anymore. I guess that's it.. Gonna get my body and mind where it needs to be along with my money situation and tattooing. I need to be more selfish and invest more into myself. Big changes Big changes.. Its gonna be a good year or I will break myself trying to make it one. i am seriously looking forward to the new year

No comments:

Post a Comment