Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wedding, alcohol and neck tattoos

Got to go to Marlaina and Jeffery's wedding yesterday. It was a super nice ceremony and reception. I wish you guys the best! thank you for inviting me. Wish I could have stayed longer. I sobered up at the perfect time. Had a situation come up and I feel I handled it with nothing but class and respect. All in all it was an awesome night. Got to meet some cool people. I get my neck tattooed tomorrow. Herb Auerbach, California electric in Santa Cruz. He's an awesome artist and I'm super excited he's doing my neck. It's been hard for me to hold on to money the past few months. Having to pay back what I owe people and pay for a disneyworld trip for me and Bean in February has been draining my pockets so I feel very lucky my girl Ariana is helping me get this session locked in. Well, I guess that's it for now. Check me out tomorrow for a post on my neck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment